The Center for Urban Management and Environment, Inc. will pursue and sustain its cooperation programs and institutional arrangements with the following local and international organizations:
- Association of Development Financing Institutions in Asia and the Pacific (ADFIAP)
- Institute of Housing and Urban Development Studies (IHS), Rotterdam, The Netherlands and IHS Jakarta Office, Indonesia
- University of Zaragoza, Zaragoza, Spain
- Water, Engineering and Development Center (WEDC), Loughborough University, Leicestershire, United Kingdom
- League of Cities of the Philippines (LCP)
- Development Academy of the Philippines (DAP)
- Mapua Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Philippine Women's University (PWU)
- UP Engineering Research and Development Foundation, University of the Philippines
These partner firms shall assist the Center in program development work, identification of resource consultants for the implementation of the Center course programs and projects, and program evaluation activities. Selected experts from above organizations will also form part of the Center's resource pool of experts.
Co-operation projects may be developed and implemented later on by the Center to service the requirements of development projects of government agencies, private business firms, and local government units.